Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello again!

It has been a long time since I posted and a lot has happened. I was without a computer for a very long time and frankly I had completely lost focus on the whole weight loss thing. I couldn't get past the 230 barrier and in fact went back up to 239. Then in August the unexpected happened. I discovered I was pregnant. Frankly I'm still in shock. I'm now 12 weeks along and slowly starting to get excited. My kids are absolutely thrilled, my husband is happy but also as nervous as I am. And my weight loss goals are completely derailed for now.

The doc feels that a 20 pound gain would be the minimum for me even as overweight as I am. I haven't gained any as yet (in fact I've had the flu the last week or so and have lost a few pounds). I'm not overly concerned about the lack of gain. I am trying to be very careful about what I eat, making sure it is the most nutritious option available. Baby only weighs about 2 ounces right now and I'm quite positive that as he/she gets bigger, so will I!

So that's my news, I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Kadee, congratulations on the baby. I hope everything goes well for you. Today (Nov.19,09) is the first time I've been on the blogs since June. I really had no time to do it and fell off the wagon. But I decided almost 2 weeks ago that I need to get back on because I gained 21 pounds. Yeiks. I hate to say that. I am up to 193 lbs now.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!