Wednesday, May 20, 2009

how did i do this before?

I'm not entirely sure how I lost weight before. When I look back, I lost the most weight when I wasn't even trying. It seems as though, since September when I really started to focus on this, I've gone nowhere. I've lost between 5 and 10 lbs. That's it. I lost 30 in the 8 months prior to that without focussing on it.

I feel like crap lately. My weight hasn't increased on the scale but my body has gotten all slouchy and gross again. What muscle tone I had is long gone. I just don't know what to do. Check that. I do know what to do, I just haven't had that much success with it.

It's time to start tracking points again, because that has always worked the best for me. Time to get busy and get active again.

To that end I am putting down the blackberry and going for a walk. Maybe I can convince Hotstuff to go with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!