Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 1 done and done well!!!!

Today went really well. Lots of new things to learn. It has been a long time since I have been in retail so I have a feeling it is going to be a big learning curve for me. Some things at this store are going to be totally different at our store because it is a new design. Still all education is valuable.

Food went much better than I thought today. We went to Superstore for lunch and they actually had sushi there. And it was good. So that is what I had. We went to Moxies for supper (company treat!!!) and I had a steak with salad and steamed veggies. Not too bad. I haven't gone on to Myfitnesspal yet to figure out how much it was yet. I was able to get down to the pool this evening and get a few laps in. The plan is to go to the gym in the morning.

Now I need to get some notes written up on all that I learned today. That'll take me until wake up tomorrow I'm sure!

Have a great night bloggies!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to try the superstore sushi, everyone tells me it's really good as long as you get it when it's freshly made that day.

    My next trip to Halifax I might have to stop in Moxie's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm moxies is so good and *fairly* inexpensive. It's just always too busy! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!