Sunday, January 4, 2009

Today's Eats and other things

I totally suck at taking pictures of my food. I am adding this to my goals for the year, create pictoral evidence of what is going into my body.

Anywhooo today I ate:

Liberte Nonfat mocha yogurt, 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean, 2 Tbsp Ultra low fat Cool Whip, 10 raspberries ( -6 /25)

Dreadmill (+5) (-1/25)

Apple w/ cheese string (-3) (-4/25)

Gardennay Red Pepper Black Bean soup w/ 15g light marble cheese, WW bagel, tuna w/ 1/2 fat mayo (-7) (-11/25)

Pasta shells w/ 1/2 cup meat sauce (-9) (-20/25)

Coffee w/ small Rice Krispie square (-2) (-22/25)

Not too bad if I do say so myself. I've got 3 PTS left but they are AP's so I'm not sure if I'll use them or not.

It is going to be interesting having my hubby along for the ride this time. His POINT allowance for the day is higher than mine and I am finding it difficult/interesting trying to plan for 2 different POINT amounts. I think I'm going to have to be much better at planning lunch and dinner so that he knows how much he has for breakfast and snacks. We have breakfast together 4/7 days so that won't be too bad. It is just the brown bagging it that is going to be tough for him. His work is surrounded by wonderful little restaurants and pizza joints. He is used to grabbing a slice whenever he is hungry. I hope he starts to notice a change in his body soon. I think he is going to start feeling a lot better. I know I certainly am since I started on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!