I need to focus on the positives.
- Today when teaching a few children some skipping games I was a) able to jump!!! and b) my pants kept slipping a leetle to far down. One of my little Primaries said "Um, excuse me Mrs. ... I think those pants are WAY too big!" God love her!
- I can now walk 5 km and not be ready to die when I finish. In fact I can probably do more. I feel like I could start to walk/jog but I'm a little scared to do that because I don't want to get stress fractures or shin splints etc.
- I am 38.8 lbs lighter than I was a year ago.
- I can wear a size 18 pant and 16 top whereas last year it was a 22 for both (hence the incredibly falling pants LOL).
- My mother keeps commenting on how "fit" I look. I like how she doesn't say that I've lost weight, because she knows that the exercise is the far bigger challenge for me.
- I am making better choices about what goes in my mouth 80% of the time. And that percentage WILL improve.
- I've lost an inch off my bust and 2 inches off my waist. (nothing off the hips yet but it'll come)
Whenever I feel crappy I'll come back and read this list.