Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Focus on the good!!!

So, just in case no one has noticed, I have been very depressed about just about everything for about a month now. I should be really happy that I am loosing...slowly to be sure but still it is better than staying the same, or worse, gaining again. Instead I feel really crummy. I hate my job (not the kids or the teaching but everything else). I've been crabby and bitchy to my family. Just generally not a nice person to be around, hell I don't even want to be near me lately.

I need to focus on the positives.

  1. Today when teaching a few children some skipping games I was a) able to jump!!! and b) my pants kept slipping a leetle to far down. One of my little Primaries said "Um, excuse me Mrs. ... I think those pants are WAY too big!" God love her!
  2. I can now walk 5 km and not be ready to die when I finish. In fact I can probably do more. I feel like I could start to walk/jog but I'm a little scared to do that because I don't want to get stress fractures or shin splints etc.
  3. I am 38.8 lbs lighter than I was a year ago.
  4. I can wear a size 18 pant and 16 top whereas last year it was a 22 for both (hence the incredibly falling pants LOL).
  5. My mother keeps commenting on how "fit" I look. I like how she doesn't say that I've lost weight, because she knows that the exercise is the far bigger challenge for me.
  6. I am making better choices about what goes in my mouth 80% of the time. And that percentage WILL improve.
  7. I've lost an inch off my bust and 2 inches off my waist. (nothing off the hips yet but it'll come)

Whenever I feel crappy I'll come back and read this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!