Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And the mother of the year award goes to......

....someone else.

I was a cranky Mommy yesterday. On Monday night, as I was putting the kids to bed, I noticed that they both didn't look too well. Dark circles under their eyes, kinda pale. You know, just not quite themselves.

Did the dragon who woke up Tuesday morning care about that? No of course not! She forced them to go to school. Even while their loving father is saying "You know I am off today. They could just stay home if they aren't well" The dragon wouldn't hear of it. "They can't miss school for every little illness" she declared.

Turns out DS really was sick with a stomach bug. DH went and got him by snack time. DD struggled through the day, and choir at night, but felt horrible while doing it. They both seem a lot better today but guess what???? The dragon has a sad belly now. Payback's a byotch.

I will muddle through today as best I can. The fact that I really don't want to eat anything should make up for the binge of chocolate chips the other night.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!