Saturday, October 18, 2008

Why do I do this to myself?

I never really thought that TOM had much to do with my eating habits but I am starting to realize it does. I have been terrible for the last 3 days. I haven't exactly been cleaning out the cupboards but I have been snacking on just about anything that comes to hand (the worse for me the more I want it). I haven't done any exercise. I've been pathetic.

Tomorrow I need to get it back on track. If I have to do two walks a day for the next 4 days, I will. I have had 2 straight weeks with a loss and I want to continue that. I have to get my ass in gear. I feel gross and I want to feel good again.

Enough pity party for now. I'll be more cheery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!