Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back on track.... kind of

So much for getting back on track. I have to say that food wise I have done much better today. I have stayed withing my 26pts and have made good choices. As far as exercise goes......................nada.

Woke up this morning with my left shoulder and neck completely siezed up. I have a recurring issue with the nerves in my upper back and neck. Most of August and early September was spent with the pain moving from side to side and at times so bad it hurt to hold my head up. It has been really well behaved the last little while and I had hoped it was resolved. No such luck. I'm going to have to try and suffer through and get some walking in tomorrow. If I can keep my arm from jostling too much it should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!