Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weigh in tomorrow...Yikes!

To start with I just want to wish my parents a very happy anniversary. They've been married 37 years today. I remember being about 12 when I asked Mom what she was doing on this day x number of years ago. She was getting ready for school, just like I was. She went in one door and out the other, told her parents she was in a basketball tourney for the weekend, and took off and got married. Ah, young love ;D

Alright down to business. I did very well today with Myfitnesspal tracking my calories and exercise. While I am staying within my cal allowance for the day, some of my choices could certainly stand to be improved. I have been consistently over on my protein intake and I'm not sure how to fix that. There seems to be protein in just about everything.

I'm not sure how close to my calorie goal I should be. Today I am 103 calories short, short on carbs and fat (which frankly, I'm just as happy with). My weigh in is tomorrow so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!