Monday, February 16, 2009

Myfitnesspal is a pal o' mine

So today is day 2 of using Myfitnesspal and I have to say I like it. I'm realizing as I get older that I really am a little anal and more than a bit of a control freak. The ability to count my calories in and burned is wonderful. I find it really easy to use as well.

Three weeks of little or no exercise has had an impact. Yesterday the plan was to do my regular hour on the dreadmill, but I wasn't able to. I was only able to do a half an hour. Which sucked big time. I'm going to try and increase it little by little over this next week. I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get back up to speed.

I've done quite a bit of yoga over this last 6 months or so and I think I'm going to give it a go on my own. I mean, really, the poses are generally the same, no matter who I take it from and to do a 1/2 hour or so a day shouldn't be that difficult, should it???? My core is in desperate need of a work out as well.

The plan for today is to do 35 minutes on the dreadmill and then 20-30 minutes of yoga. That will give me my hour of exercise for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!