Monday, December 15, 2008

Yummy Yogurt!!!

Success! I found the yogurt!!!! And is it ever good. Now the challenge will be to keep the kids out of it. The NI is listed for 175g per serving which kinda sucks as I don't have a kitchen scale. I guess that will have to be a purchase after Christmas.

I put the Today's Eats section back on my sidebar. I've been really crappy lately at journalling my food. A lot of "keeping track" in my head and we all know how well that works.

After I get the kids to bed I have a few hours before hubby gets home from work. I think that I am going to plunk my but on the treadmill and walk walk walk for as long as I can stand it. I'm not going to give myself any time limits but I must do at least 5k.

1 comment:

  1. Karen! You're #1 this week! You lost 12 lbs!!! Great job!

    I'm glas you found the yogurt and liked it :-) A kitchen scale is a MUST lady! Santa must bring you one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!