Thursday, November 6, 2008

WI Results Week 7 Happy, Happy!!!

It isn't much but I'll take it. Down 0.4lbs. Considering I have zero self control when it comes to Halloween treats, I'm pretty happy with the result.

Goals for today
1. Walk my route (landing at the dentists). I have started this 5-6km walk and it is great. I love being outside in the fresh air.
2. Eat OP all day. I have been very lazy about tracking my points lately.

Goal for last week:
1. to earn at least 25 AP and exercise 5 out of 7 days. I did earn my 25AP's but only exercised 4 days
2. to stay away from all Halloween candy. (my husband finally bought ours the other day and God bless him, he got things he knows I don't like, so no temptation there. It'll be staying out of the kids treat bags that'll be the problem) I gorged on Halloween candy. nuff said.

Goals for this week:

1. to earn 25AP and exercise 5 out of 7 days

2. to faithfully track every morsel of food that enters my body.


Have a great day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on still being down after those evil halloween treats. That is a huge accomplishment!

    Good luck with your goals this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!