Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh Halloween...how you torture me!!!

So I did not too well on the avoiding the candy thing. Far too many chocolate bars and mini bags of chips found their way into my mouth. Sheesh! Makes me feel totally pathetic that I am a mindless eating machine when it comes into the house. It is like I need to eat it all before it disappears.

The kids were cute for Halloween. They had lots of fun. DS was Bumblebee the transformer!



DD wanted to be a Zombie Rock Star!!


Goals for today.
1. After DH gets home from work go for my walk. It works out to be about 6km and takes me about an hour and 15min. And I'm going despite the SNOW!!!!
2. Actually track my points today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!