Sunday, November 9, 2008

Nova Scotia Music Week Awards Gala!!!!!!!!!

Things have been going well. We had some movies to return yesterday and I needed a walk so I figured I would just combine the two. While not my "regular" route it was just as long, I think (have to go out today in the car and clock it). I have been chosing to go up the really steep hill on the way home. I could chose a gentler way to get home but it is kind of my daily fitness test. I like to see how long it takes me to get my breathing back to normal when I get to the top. I have to say that yesterday was the first day I started to notice a difference. YAY!!!

I started to write down my points again yesterday. It had been a very long time (like 3 weeks) since I had done that. Not good. I have to keep on top of it because I suck at "keeping track" in my head. I absolutely need to see it in writing.

I am going to the Nova Scotia Music Week Awards Gala tonight!!! DH has a press pass (and does actually have to do some work while there) and the station had some extra tickets, so he scooped one for me. Mom and Dad are taking the kids for a sleepover (they don't have school Monday). It is going to be soooo much fun I can't wait.

George Canyon is the host (good old local boy) and there will be tons of great performances. Apparently Fleur Manville is going to be able to perform as well which is wonderful.

I need to get some laundry done today so that I can chose a good outfit for the show tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!