Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lest We Forget - Thank you all Vetrans

Just a quick post this morning!

Snuck a peek at the scale (i know, I know) but I am down 2lbs since last WI. Now if only I can keep up the on plan eating and exercise, and avoid the Wednesday night binge (talk about self sabatoging) I'll be in great shape for this week.

I created my own little meal tracker thingie. I've been doing okay on points but not so well in making sure I'm getting all my servings, especially water. It looks great but I am completely computer dumb so I have no idea how to show it to you. Oh well
Off for my walk and then to finish some housework and then off to the Remeberance day ceremony. We are laying a wreath this year in memory of my Grandfather, who passed away in May.
Lest We Forget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!