Wednesday, November 12, 2008

He's Baaaaaaack!

TOM has arrived and I refuse to allow him to derail me this time. Last month I ended up on a two week bender as far as food was concerned and feel as though I have only just gotten back on track. So what am I going to do then in order to prevent myself from giving in to the crazies????

1. Plan
2.Plan
3.Plan

EVERYTHING!!!!!

Food, exercise....everything.

It is the only thing that I think will work. I have to have alternatives ready and available when the kids are getting on my last nerve and all I want to do is eat a king size mars bar. I get really stressed during TOM (I have PMDD).

So here is to getting through the next 5 days, On plan---on target. Weigh in is tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!