Thursday, October 30, 2008

WI Results Week 6

Here it is:
+0.6
Better than I had hoped, seeing as I have been a lazy you know what lately. However it is still the wrong direction!
I have decided that I need to set specific daily and weekly goals. The goal to reach 220 by the end of the BLBE challenge is great but Dec 27th is just too far away for me to sink my teeth into.

So the goal for today:
1. walk for 2 hours and only go to my favorite coffee shop (for coffee and a chat) after I've done the walk. walked 1 hour and twisted my ankle :(
2. to eat on plan for the whole day. no more of this doing great until supper time and then freaking out because I'm bored, tired whatever. forgot to eat breakfast, not a great start to the day.

Goal for the week:
1. to earn at least 25 AP and exercise 5 out of 7 days.
2. to stay away from all Halloween candy. (my husband finally bought ours the other day and God bless him, he got things he knows I don't like, so no temptation there. It'll be staying out of the kids treat bags that'll be the problem)

I am going to write every day in the blog, whether I feel like it or not. I need to make myself accountable. I need all you folks that read my blog to kick my ass if I'm giving excuses or not living up to my commitments. I'm a sucker for positive reinforcement too! ;p

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!