Thursday, October 23, 2008

WI Results Week 5 :(

My weigh in this week was not so happy. I regained the 1.4 lbs that I lost last week. This is totally my own fault. I allowed TOM to have far too much sway over my moods, my eating and the amount of exercise I did (or rather didn't) do. I am very dissapointed in myself. I need to get back on track. I have some house work to do and then I am going for a very long walk.

I need to be journalling more. I haven't really been keeping track of what I'm eating this week. Probably didn't help that I had a mini binge last night. popcorn and chocolate. dumb, da, da, da, dumb.

Time to get crackin' and get back in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!