Thursday, October 16, 2008

WI Results Week 4 and a Frenchy's expedition!

This weeks weigh in -1.4lbs. I was very shocked to see a loss. I haven't been feeling great the last few days. Not sure if it is TOM (who is due anytime), or my Crohn's acting up. Just generally feeling gross.

I am on my way to Truro today to go shopping at Frenchy's with a friend! (for those of you not from the maritimes Frenchy's is like Value Village) They usually have great costume stuff at this one, and though the kids are all straightened away for Halloween, Mike and I have nothing yet. The DD also needs a winter coat and both the kids need boots so hopefully I won't be breaking the bank. I was really excited when this friend asked me to do something today. I don't have any close friends really and it is nice to be developing a friendship with her. I am always envious of women who have close girlfriends. I just don't seem to be able to have that for myself. I let people drop out of my life too easily (I don't call, write or email enough)

Have a great day bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. hey we are in the exact same boat this week!!! I wasn't expecting to really lose and lost 1.4 as well. WTG!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!