Monday, October 13, 2008

Election Day tommorrow!!!! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

Tomorrow is Election day here in Canada and I would like to take this opportunity to encourage all my fellow Canadian bloggers to get out and vote! I won't tell you who to vote for but make your voice heard. I am working as a Poll Clerk tomorrow and I am hoping for a good voter turnout! (Can you tell I was a Social Studies teacher in a past life? lol)

That being said, tomorrow is going to be a challenge. Sitting on my keister for 12+ hours is not going to bode well for the scale on Thursday. Plus I am going to miss yoga :(. I am getting up extra early tomorrow so that I can get a good long walk in before I go and sit on my arse. The good thing is my DRO is a friend so at least I'll have someone to talk to. Last time I did this I was the DRO and my poll clerk was a lovely 70+ year old woman. Nice lady, just not a lot to talk about.

My darling will be bringing me home made meals which I will prep in the morning. I'll have to bring lots of healthy snacks (nothing that needs refridgeration, I'm not sure of the facilities). My biggest problem is going to be water. I'll have to make sure I drink enough water.

So happy to be a chart topper this week and glad to still be in the top 10 or so with the BLBE. I'm comin to getcha all at the top so look out!!!

5 comments:

  1. Great job this week! Especially considering you guys had Thanksgiving! I hope to do as well for my thanksgiving next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome! Good job. Good luck at the election tomorrow, will be a long day I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! Is it terrible that I haven't decided who I want to vote for yet?

    Well let me revise that to say that I know which party's platform I like but I don't think the leader is strong enough to be premier... although I don't think they have a hope in heck of winning so whatever, i might as well vote the way I want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your weight loss this week- next week i hope to giv eyou a run for your money :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. how nice that your husband brought the food and made good choices for you :)
    somedays it's such a relief to hand the food baton over to someone else, huh?

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!