Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dinner attack plan! and reality

The plan for today is
1) no gravy!!!! so I had a little 1/4 cup
2) Sweet potatoes (mashed with just a bit of chicken stock)
3) White meat only
4) Cranberry sauce (made by moi with Splenda)
5) a VERY tiny bit of stuffing
6) Mashed taters (also made with chicken stock instead of milk and butter)
7) no coleslaw (this makes me sad cause I lurv coleslaw) had a taste of that too!
8) lots of veggies (likely cooked carrots, not sure as neither I nor my mom is making them)
9) no bun (not hard I don't really eat them anyway)
10) Pumpkin Cheesecake (a la WW cookbook only 3pts a slice)

I have lots of points (like 38 if I include all FP's AP's earned today and regular points) but I would like to really try and stay close to my 26 pts for the day. So as of now I have 14 pts left for the day. I think I can do it! maybe.....?????

The damage: 18.5 pts for supper. Not too bad. Unfortunately I sort of lost my head when the snacks came out while playing cards. My cousin made layered salsa dip for which I've always had a weakness. So needless to say I ate more of that than I should have (I shouldn't have eated any). I would say I ate at least 15pts worth of chips and salsa. All totaled that would be 33.5pts out of a potential 38. Still under the limit. barely. Oh well, I guess I need to work my ass off for the next 3 days till my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!