Friday, September 19, 2008

Yuck!!!

I picked the totally wrong time to start this. I have never been this sick in my life. My throat is on fire. I am on medicine but I'm just not getting any better. On the upside, I'm probaby losing weight because I can't eat. Not exactly the way I want to do it.

I didn't get the treadmill done but I did walk up the hill to get the kids from the bus. So there was some exercise there. Took a lot out of me to do. So proud of DD who took charge of her little brother and got him and herself a snack so that I could go lay down again. She is turning out to be such a wonderful little person.

I am going to continue to try and exercise and eat even though I feel horrible. I can't allow for any excuses. Right????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!