Sunday, September 21, 2008

We have a winner!!!

A winning medicine that is. For the first time in 2 weeks, I actually feel as though I am getting better. The throat is not so sore, nose is less stuffy and my lungs are no longer creaking like a leaky bellows! All in all a great way to start BLBE!

Today I have been working on my attitude. Pushing myself to do things even though I still am not feeling so good. I am proud to say that I did 43:21 min on the treadmill, walking 2.872km and burning 250 cal. YAY!!!!!! I am a non - exerciser. It is one of the areas I really need to work on so I feel great that I did some today. I also took the kids to the park today so that was a bit of a walk as well.

Meals so far. My point range is currently 26 - 31 pts per day. I am not officially doing WW yet but it is a good way to keep track of things.

Breakfast

whole wheat bread (2 slices) - 3pts
pea butter (1 tbsp) - 2pts
homemade jam (1 tsp) - 1pt
oj (1 cup) - 2pt

8/31

Lunch
tuna (1/2 can) - 1pt
mayo (1/2 tbsp) - 2pt
cucumber - 0pt
Real Fruit pop (1) - 1 pt

12/31

So far so good. I need to try and balance things out though. Having over half my points left for supper doesn't really seem right, although we do tend to eat the most at supper time.

I have to figure out now what we are having for supper. I hope I can keep it in range!

I have taken my BEFORE (and nevermore) pictures so here they are

Oh so attractive I know! But that is the woman I was and not the woman I intend to be!!!!!!!!!


*** Me again! I thought I would add in supper as well.
Supper

roast beef (2 slices) - 5pts
steamed potatoes (3/4 cup) - 4pts
beet greens (1 cup) - 0pts
butter (1 tsp) - 2pts
0.5% milk (1 cup) - 2pts

25/31

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge!

    I am so proud of you for the pictures! You are so brave!

    Exercise is always the key for me! You rocked it out today!

    I look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had the same problem with the points left at the end of the day. I'm going to try to do it on my own. I have the weight watchers books for reference (particularily on serving size). For now, I'm just eating what I know I should and avoiding what I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to an amazing start. Keep up the exercise and tracking and you will be amazed at the results. I'm so proud of you for posting pictures and you are so right about the nevermore part.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!