Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Hump Day!!

One more day to weigh in. Yikes!!! I know I shouldn't be sneaking on to the scale, but I peeked last night and it said I was + 2 lbs. I know, I know, never weigh yourself at night and STOP PEEKING!!! I'm only going to depress myself. I have worked hard this week (starting Sunday, not so good Friday and Saturday) And I will take whatever I can get. I may get a better scale however.

Menu for today

Breakfast
yogurt - 1 pt
diet pepsi - 0 pt
(breakfast of champions ;p hubby forgot to set the alarm)

Lunch
Subway roast beef wrap - 8 pts
baked lays - 3 pts

12/26

Supper
homemade turkey lasagna - 6 pts
milk 0.5% - 2 pts

20/26

Treadmill for 49:49 minutes, 3.509 km and 300 cal burned.

WOOOHOOO!!!!

Not sure what I'll do for the other six points????

Cafe Mocha lite - 2 pts
apple - 2 pts
OJ - 2 pts

26/26

And I bought a new scale that shows divisions of 0.2 lbs. YAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) Just got your comment on my blog about buying a X recently and not a 3x! WOW!! Good for you. You're going to do some well on this challenge. I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!