Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not too much to report today. Hotstuff [aka hubby, member of Team Loser, I mean Team Lynn ;)]'s first weigh in is tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see what it is. He has been really up and down all this week. I'm hoping he can keep the momentum up.

I took the last two days off for exercise. I had worked out 8 out of the last 8 days, so my body needed a break. I hoped back on the dreadmill today however. I usually go for an hour, between 5.0 and 5.5 kph. Today I did 100 min at 5.3 so I managed to walk 8.8 km. (That's nearly 5.5 miles for the folks down south :-D) I found out something cool. Apparently my dreadmill shuts off automatically at 100:00. Didn't know that!

I had the laptop up on the book rest and watched Eagle Eye while on the dreadmill. I really liked it. A great action flick to keep you distracted and motivated while walking.

Today's eats: /25

Oatmeal w/ Almond Breeze and splenda br. sugar (-5) 5/25
Ham on a pita bun and tomato soup (-6) 11/25
Salmon, 3oz chicken, 10 fries and corn (-12) 23/25

Dreadmill (+7)

Total 23/32

Not nearly enough but it is almost midnight and I am not going to eat something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to leave a message, give some advice or just have something to say, please share it with me!!!